All Hail the King
Using a combination of:
- Social Media
- Website Copy
- Premium assets like E-Books
to attract new customers is an essential aspect of digital marketing today.
What is Content Marketing?
Content Marketing uses a variety of sources:
- industry articles
- how-to guides
to acquire new customers and keep existing relationships alive.
By posting valuable and relevant information to your ideal customer frequently:
- Boosts search engine ranking and SEO,
- Positions you as a subject matter expert
- Builds the relationships necessary for customers to buy.
- sets your website apart from the competition,
- delivers the right message to the right customer, and
- ultimately leads to sales.
The combination of taglines and slogans which:
- Focus on your customer’s needs and wants
- Delivers a clear, relevant message with power and conviction
- Include a compelling call to action.
The content on your website needs:
- to target your audience,
- engage them, and
- persuade them to take action.
Why is Content Marketing Important?
While a picture is worth a thousand words, in digital marketing a first impression is most important.
The content a visitor finds on your website or the stories, pictures or videos you share on your social media platforms should engage them.
Your content should:
- Help your customer identify what they have before they use your service
- What they will have after they choose your offerings.
- Help explain how they feel before and after they choose you.
- Recognize what an average day is like before your solutions and
- What an average day is like after they use your products or services.
- Address what your visitor’s status is like before and after they choose your product, service or solution to their problems or concerns.
Content + SEO = Sales
Content For SEO
Major Search Engines focus on creating the best user experience.
Sites which offer relevant information gain the most visibility.
Original Fuels Traffic
Investing in original, quality content is essential in the current SEO climate.
“our site quality algorithms are aimed at helping people find ‘high-quality’ sites by reducing the rankings of low-quality content.
Social is SEO & Content is Social
27 million pieces of online content are shared daily
when you have content which is sharable you generate more traffic to your website.
Branding tells stories
50% of customers are more likely to click on a search result in Google if the brand appears multiple times.
Original, quality content helps your brand tell its story.
52% of consumers say blogs have impacted a purchase decision.
61% of consumers are more likely to purchase from a business that offers custom content.
Investing in original content leads to sales.
Predicted Value of Content
92% of marketing professionals say content creation is either “very effective” or “somewhat effective”.
From promotional campaigns designed to get prospects to open-click-convert or drip campaigns to keep your business top-of-mind in potential sales leads.
Our email campaigns are the perfect solution to:
- Provide outstanding customer service.
Illini Marketing Consultants creates Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising campaigns for both search engines and social media.
These campaigns are a way to buy visitors instead of earning visits through organic channels like SEO or content marketing.
Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising campaigns are a highly effective and measurable solution for growing your business or brand.
An SEO solution which drives the right kind of traffic to your website is the heart of Illini Marketing Consultant’s inbound strategy.
Using the three elements of SEO:
Illini Marketing Consultants whips your content into shape, increasing inbound links, and building social media influence.
From boosting your website’s position in organic search to creating brand awareness for your company, professional social media management and marketing is an essential part of your digital marketing strategy.
Illini Marketing Consultants social media solutions;
- Save time
- Evaluate trends
- Deliver valuable content to your customers
A cost-effective and high-performing responsive website will make your company stand apart, attract the right customer, and generate more leads.
Illini Marketing Consultants builds flexible & customized website compatible with:
- Desktop screens
Professional hosting & support is another service provided by Illini Marketing Consultants featuring:
- Server maintenance
- Domain-specific email accounts.
We will also help you create a catchy, memorable, short, and most importantly- relevant domain name for your website.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn for all the latest Digital Marketing News